At Hoffbrand Consulting, we believe in keeping it simple which is the basis of all our NetDocuments implementations.
Over the years, we have developed a well tried and extensively tested process that allows us to deliver an operational product in the shortest time possible. This means that we deliver:
- a system that takes advantage of the NetDocuments single instance, cloud-first service;
- a system that has been setup to work for your firm;
- the migration of existing documents;
- users trained to allow them to start to work with the system at go-live;
- the ability for your firm to start to achieve the return on investment that comes with NetDocuments and working with a highly experienced implementation partner.
Our processes continually improve however at a basic level, we provide:
- a full statement of work that defines exactly who will be doing what during the implementation;
- an implementation workbook that becomes the system documentation for reference into the future;
- assistance with internal communications;
- regular system presentations showing progress and to get the buy-in from the Partners and Staff;
- and, of course, a working system!
“The integration between Microsoft and NetDocuments cloud technologies will help makesecure document management seamless to joint users,”
Rob Howard, Director, Office 365 Ecosystem, Microsoft.
Most of our clients are using Microsoft Office 365 work in conjunction with third-party IT services providers. We will work with those providers to ensure as seamless a service as possible allowing our clients to continue to work with little, if any interruption.
Enterprise Power, Security and Compliance Meets Personal Productivity Anytime, Anywhere.
- Create, secure, manage, access, and collaborate on documents and email anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Learn how the power and simplicity of NetDocuments will help you streamline your technology and improve the way you work.
Paul has successfully implemented NetDocuments at several law firms, in house legal teams, commercial companies and a European government agency, all coming via introductions directly from NetDocuments.
Christel Aguila, Head if IT and Partner at Winckworth Sherwood tweeted:
…. getting great implementation partners is key to change management! @phoffbrand @HoffbrandIT @NetDocumentsUK #ndElevate18.
Humphreys worked with certified consulting partner Hoffbrand Consulting and values
this model, “I have a firm to run and we don’t want to have to employ an in-house IT team.
Hoffbrand Consulting provided us with an incredibly high level of service, not only with the
setup but ongoing with continuing support for our increasingly sophisticated use of the
NetDocuments software,” explains Humphreys. It also means that Humphreys Law can
welcome new members of staff into the firm with the knowledge that they will feel
comfortable and benefit from the technology very quickly due to the user-friendly
interface and online training from Hoffbrand Consulting.
To minimise cost and enable the firm to get started quickly, Hoffbrand Consulting started
with a simple configuration whilst still incorporating several specific requirements, “We
were on-hand during the implementation to provide advice as needed. All users were trained,
on time and within budget using online resources which meant the firm began to reap the
benefits of using NetDocuments immediately,” explains the consultancy’s founder Paul
Hoffbrand, Humphreys adding, “The level of knowledge around NetDocuments is impressive
and the relationship with NetDocuments provides tangible value to our firm. Paul is basically
a very responsive and energetic virtual IT director for us. It’s a good fit.”
We had successfully worked with Paul Hoffbrand in the past and wanted to work with him again with our NetDocuments project as we needed to provide focus in order to allow us to keep delivering a high level of service to our users. We were keen to engage someone who could assist and work at various levels of the project, from supplier coordination, project management and hands-on technical with an ability to listen and learn.
Paul embraced the project management role, developing the project plans and scheduling regular meetings with the various teams (both individually and in groups) to ensure that everyone remained focused on the required work.
During his time with us, Paul was very open to understanding our requirements and to adjust thinking to suit. The project was delivered on time and was well received by the firm.
Paul fitted in well with Farrer & Co and clearly demonstrated integrity, good judgement and professional excellence, as well as a broad technical perspective and value for money.